About the instructor
Branding Small Businesses and Individuals for over 10 years, and having Personal Success in Both Online Marketing & the Direct Sales Industry, Barbie Has the Personal Experience to Teach You how to Build Your Small Business Online Using Attraction Marketing Methods.
Does the thought of selling something make you feel Uncomfortable?
You’ve probably seen all those long, scrolling sales letters online that seem to scream at you and go on forever. No doubt you’ve been snatched up by the vendor in the mall who wants you to try their product, or the sales clerk in a store who knows just what you want…even if they’ve never met you before.
That doesn’t have to be the case at all. In fact, you’ll be far more successful in the long run and make more sales if you take a completely different approach.
If you hate the idea of “selling”, then you’re already on the right track!
In this Course, I’m going to walk you through the art of persuasive selling.
That involves starting in your customer’s shoes, before doing anything else.
Inside This Course You’ll learn:
- How marketing has changed in the last few years
- Why demonstrating your expertise is critical
- How to gain a thorough understanding of your customers
- The importance of educating your customers and how you can do this
- What to include in your sales copy so that it doesn’t sound like selling
- How to tell your “story” so that it resonates with people
- The importance of “social proof” and how to get it
- The role of giveaways in your business and ideas for ones you can use today
- The strategy of scarcity and how you can use it to ethically increase sales
- Why repetition is a good thing and how you can do it without sounding like a broken record
Customers are the foundation of your business, and selling your products and services to them is the reason your business exists in the first place.
But that doesn’t mean you have to feel uncomfortable about it. Instead, by the end of this course, you’re going to see just how natural the selling process can be.